Hello, if you’re an aspiring professional who desires career success, the fact that you are here is no accident. I’ve helped hundreds of professionals land their dream job much faster than them figuring it out on their own. I’ve also given many people personal advice to choose the right career path and accelerate their progress on their career ladder.
I can make this possible for you, too!
Because I have exactly what you need to be successful. I hold a very deep belief:
IF YOU HAVE A DEEP DESIRE TO LAND YOUR DREAM JOB AND MAKE AN IMPACT WITH YOUR GIFTS AND PASSIONS AND YOU KNOW YOU ARE MEANT FOR GREATER THINGS, NOW IS THE TIME TO FIND AND FOLLOW YOUR CALLING AND RISE TO THE TOP.
Which of these sounds familiar to you?
- You are lost. You are not clear what exactly is the right career for you. You need help with getting clarification.
- You are not happy in your job – but you don’t know whether you can find a better job elsewhere.
- You have been with your current company too long. Even if you are unhappy, you are fearful of going out to look for a new job.
- You’ve sent out numerous CVs and applied for many jobs online but rarely get any phone calls – let alone face-to-face interviews.
- You are good at what you do, but you seem to have difficulties getting job interviews.
- You’ve made it to the first round of interviews but can’t make it any further.
- You’ve tried different techniques to revamp your CV and even get it rewritten by professional CV writers. You finally got some interviews, but you still can’t get a real job offer.
- You are frustrated by your experience of working with some bad headhunters. You feel you have no control over the hiring process at all.
- After tedious job hunting for a long time without any results, you are drained, discouraged and have started to doubt your employability. You are questioning your job search strategy and are hungry for advice so that you can get you a breakthrough.
- You’ve watched many job hunting free advice videos on YouTube, but you still have specific questions, and you feel you really need an expert to hold your hand to show you what to do and give you feedback on what you’ve been doing.
- You’ve been looking for jobs for over six months but still without any progress. You are beginning to think “I should invest in some expert one to one coaching.”
- You have worked with some career coaches/counsellors before but without any results. You are thinking you need to find a coach who has been where you are and can help you succeed, or someone has done recruitment and knew exactly how to help you.
- You are stuck in your job: the management is horrible, the culture is unacceptable, the job is boring, no challenge any more, you are under paid… It’s like going to hell when you think of going to work every day. You can’t leave, but you are scared to look for new opportunities because you don’t know where to look and how to secure a better job with better pay.
- You are happy in your job, but there isn’t much space for growth or a pay rise in your current job. If you continue to stay, you will not grow. You want to look outside, but you don’t know what’s the best career path for you and how to find a better career.
- You know exactly what is your dream job and the best path to take
- No more time wasted on sending out hundreds of applications without any reply
- No more stress of not getting any interviews
- No stress of staying at home for over six months but still no job
- No more stress of going to interviews but feeling you can’t do well
- You know exactly what to say to the hiring managers to win them over
- With just a few focused applications, you get interviews, nail them and get a few offers
- With multiple offers, you have the bargaining power to negotiate a package you are worth
- It’s possible you get 20% or more pay rise
- You are working in the job you love. And that is not just a job but a career!
- You are living your dream and thriving!
- You don’t have to be stuck in the same old rut any more
- With the pay rise, you have more choices: go on that dream holiday you have dreamed of, you have the budget to treat the one you love, you could invest more in your education to take you to the next level…
5 Things You Need to Be Successful Fast
1.Detailed Yet Simplified Training
2.The Right Beliefs And Actions
3.Coaching, Mentoring, Support And Accountability
4.A Proven Working System
✅ Going from being lost to being clear, from depressed to confident, from no interviews to multiple job offers
✅ Gaining clarity of your worth and knowing clearly what your dream job is
✅ Finding hidden opportunities which are not advertised before your competitions see them
✅ Crafting a tailor-made compelling cover letter, CV/resume which secures you interviews
✅ Having a LinkedIn profile that stands out from the crowd and gets you headhunted
✅ Hacking the application system to have your profile stand out of the competition
✅ Cutting the queue, putting yourself in front of the decision-makers
✅ Managing headhunters effectively without surprises and getting “No answer” any more
✅ Never wasting any time on the wrong job opportunities nor unqualified headhunters
✅ Knowing exactly how to present yourself to interviewers
✅ Improving your confidence to interview with ease, nailing the interview and getting the job offer
✅ No more endless waiting in darkness and stress. Taking control of the interview process.
✅ Confidently negotiating a compensation package to match your expectations and beyond!
✅ Landing the dream job and getting paid you deserve faster!
✅ Fast track your career!
Click here to see what others say
- Keep experiencing trial and error by trying to figure it out yourself one day. I believe some people can figure it eventual. It just takes longer and costs more of your time and opportunity cost.
- Or some people still can’t figure it after many trial and error and have to stay in the rut for another 6 months or longer.
- Take the fast track by working with a mentor/coach like me. Tony Robbins said: The key to success is to model the successful because success leaves traces. You don’t have to reinvent the wheel but follow my proven successful system instead.
Are you ready to join me in this one-of-a-kind mentorship? I’m here to welcome you into this elite group of passionate aspiring professionals.
Email or wechat me to book your first consultation call
Some important things you should consider before you commit:
- Success is subject to individual effort and results may vary depending on the person and are not guaranteed. Your results will be based on many variables, such as your level of effort, whether you follow what we agree in your action plan, your business acumen, personal qualities, knowledge, skills, the recruiter you work with, the employers’ hiring requirements, process, decision-maker preferences and other factors that are not in our control. Since these factors differ for each situation, we cannot guarantee results, nor are we responsible for your outcomes. We can’t help those who are not committed to doing their work. This programme is not a magic pill that some people think will cause a dream job to fall from heaven if they pay for it. It requires commitment and hard work. If you are not ready to commit to following through with a programme, please don’t apply. We do not offer any guarantees for the programme, because we cannot control nor predict the success of our clients. The only guarantee we can provide is that you will receive exactly what we promise you in the programme including the modules, the 1:1 coaching sessions, the reviews, email support, webinars, templates, cheat sheets, quality of our service etc.
- Do not commit if you are not prepared to do the work. We will deliver value in numerous ways, including helping you to gain clarity of what you want and your value proposition, reviewing and guiding you to revamp your CV, LinkedIn profile, helping you to reinvent your job search strategy, showing you the shortcut of how to find the job you love, giving you tools to find hidden opportunities, helping you with mock interviews, giving you word by word script you need to ace the interview, etc. But you still must do your part. You must be 100% committed to landing your dream job by following our systems and completing your tasks in a timely manner. This isn’t a “put the money in a vending machine, a job will come out” deal. You can’t find a job without following our system and doing your part. Although we’ll give you all the tips, shortcuts, templates, cheatsheets and success strategies, you need to implement them.
- There are NO REFUNDS for this service. It’s like hiring a lawyer or an accountant. We are also paid for the time and effort we put into you. Our time can never be replaced. The pricing reflects our level of expertise and quality of service. If you want a top-level service that generates proven results, that’s the value you pay for.
- We cannot work with everyone even if they can pay. If we don’t feel there is a fit, we will immediately refund what you’ve paid. However, once we do accept your payment and we both decide to proceed, there will be no refunds granted.
- Only apply for this programme if investing in it would NOT be a financial burden for you and your family.
- We ask that you be respectful and give us 24 hours of notice when cancelling any coaching session with us. Please note that the coaching session will still be counted if there is a no show or less than 24 hours of notice was given before the session commences.
- Confidentiality is key for us. All the information you shared with us will be kept confidential.